Finding Me: A Memoir

 


Ordinary people who are just kind of just going about their lives are transformed into heroes because they have the courage to put their voices out there. I think that is a powerful message in this time of political strife


Viola Davis, the author of this book, narrated about herself that you will meet a little girl named Viola. In the beginning Viola ran from her past and later took a decisive decision to stop running and changed her life forever.

 

Through this life changing story you will come to know how from a crumbling apartment in Central Falls, Rhode Island, the journey to the stage in New York City, and beyond was made.How this path led me to hear my voice in a world that didn't always listen and how I achieved my purpose. 

I woke up and noticed how our stories are not given importance when I wrote the book, Finding Me. Because you are compelled to reinvent them to fit into a judgmental, competitive and crazy world.

Those who are escaping through life desperate, untethered and clawing their way through misty memories to get self- love, then this is for you.

Remember, life worth living comes from radical honesty and the strength to shed facade and be….you.




 This book is a sort of love letter, a promise and a deep reflection to self. I hope my story will inspire you to rediscover who you were before the world labeled you and make your life creative and happy.



Click to Visit

Comments